The Coffs Coast Tigers have had a memorable victory knocking off the ladder leading Port Saints 4-1 during the sixth round of the Coastal Premier League season.
The Tigers snapped the Saints five match winning streak in convincing fashion with a three-goal victory at home against the side sitting at the top of the ladder.
The Northern Storm became the first side to beat the Macleay Valley Rangers this season with a 3-2 victory at Kempsey.
The Storm move to second spot on the ladder after winning three of their last four matches.
It was also a winning weekend for the Boambee Bombers, as they maintained their top four position with a 4-0 win at home against the Taree Wildcats.
The Coffs City United Lions won their local derby against the Sawtell Scorpions with a 2-0 victory at Toormina Oval.
The win was the Lions first since their Round 2 victory against the Taree Wildcats.
Round 6 also saw Port United and the Kempsey Saints share the points in a 3-3 draw at Port Macquarie.
The Coastal Premier League is a new competition featuring five North Coast Football clubs and five clubs from Football Mid North Coast
The Coastal Premier League continues with Round 7 on Saturday.
Coastal Premier League ladder
1. Port Saints 12 points: 4 wins. 2 losses. 5 (goal differential)
2. Northern Storm 12 points: 4 wins. 2 losses. 2
3. Macleay Valley Rangers 11 points: 3 wins. 2 draws. 1 loss. 5
4. Boambee Bombers 11 points: 3 wins. 2 draws. 1 loss. 4
5. Coffs City United Lions 10 points: 3 wins. 1 draw. 1 loss. 7
6. Coffs Coast Tigers 8 points: 2 wins. 2 draws. 2 losses. 3
7. Port United 7 points: 2 wins. 1 draw. 3 losses. -1
8. Sawtell Scorpions 6 points: 2 wins. 4 losses. -9
9. Taree Wildcats 3 points: 1 win. 5 losses. -13
10. Kempsey Saints 2 points: 2 draws. 3 losses. -3