Boambee FC have maintained their unbeaten run since the start of the 2018 season with a 4-3 victory against the Coffs City United Lions at Toormina Oval.
The Bombers came out on top in their grand final rematch which headlined the third round of the Ce.x Group Men’s Premier League season.
The reigning premiers continued their recent winning record against the Lions, which has included victories in their last six meetings.
The two sides meet again next month in the fifth round of the FFA Cup.
The Northern Storm Thunder recorded their second win of the season with a 2-1 victory against Woolgoolga Wolves, moving the Thunder to third on the ladder.
And the Coast Coast Tigers pleased their home fans with their first win of the season defeating Westlawn Tigers 5-2.
Round 3 results
Boambee Bombers 4 def. Coffs City United Lions 3 at Toormina.
Northern Storm Thunder 2 def. Woolgoolga Wolves 1 at Korora.
Coffs Coast Tigers 5 def. Westlawn Tigers 2 at Coffs Harbour.
Premier League ladder
- Coffs City United Lions 6pts: 2 wins. 1 loss. +6 (goal difference)
- Boambee Bombers 6pts: 2 wins. 0 losses. +4
- Northern Storm Thunder 6pts: 2 wins. 1 loss. 0
- Woolgoolga Wolves 4pts: 1 win. 1 draw. 1 loss. 0
- Coffs Coast Tigers 4pts: 1 win. 1 draw. 1 loss. -1
- Westlawn Tigers 0pts: 2 losses. -4
- Maclean Bobcats 0pts: 2 losses. -5